Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Introduction: About 'Latin America Point of View'

The reason I started this blog is because I find there is a lot of misconception in the U.S. about Latin American politics, economics, and social issues. I am a Latin-American documentary filmmaker residing in the U.S. with my last two features focused on these issues.

My work on Latin issues started in 2007. It was a time when people here in the U.S. were blatantly glorifying Chavez, a dictator from Venezuela with a long list of human rights violations and who took over a beautiful country and destroyed its economy, social structure, and even its documented history.

This blog is an extension of the passion I use to fuel my filmmaking. A place where I can (and contributors can) openly talk about our point of views on all things Latin Americana.

My latest documentary:
Celebrating Life in Union, Narrated by Andy Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment